OnePowerGuard Pro Introduction
OnePowerGuard Pro is one and only kernel-level power-saving and unique battery protection app and designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. It is an optimized combination and not a single solution.
- Extends stand-by time and battery life and optimizes charging parameters
- Easily find the consumption processes by Battery Doctor
- Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
- Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
- Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
- Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
- Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
- Professional tips on power optimization
This first part of the OnePowerGuard Pro manual will give you an overview of how it works, the mode profiles, and other commonly used features.
- Why I developed OnePowerGuard Pro?
- How OnePowerGuard Pro works?
- How to work OnePowerGuard Pro?
- The Comparison Table
- New Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Start Guide
- Battery Doctor Guide
- Safe Clean Guide
- Defence Stats Guide
- CPU Status Guide
- Apps Stats Guide
- Upgrade Guide
- Settings Guide
- Switch Settings Guide
- Battery Level History Guide
- Widget Guide
- CPU and CPU Frequency Introduction
- CPU Governor Introduction
- I/O Schedulers Introduction
- Wakelocks Introduction
- Some Wakelokes Handle
- Saving Tips
Solve your issues