Yesterday, When I was ready to develop OPG Pro with i9100, Battery life is full, but suddenly found this phone was turned off. I wonder what happened? Let us see this classic battery case.
1. First, Check Battery option in system settings, the red square shows battery life instantly dropped down, Both Youku and cell standby consume 96% of battery life. However, it is difficult to see from them, and may be it made a mistake to misdiagnose as cell standby
2. Secondly, let us into OPG Pro of Battery Doctor, From the chart, It is more intuitive to show battery life instantly dropped down, Such as the electrocardiogram
3. Let’s look at the reasons of power consumption, what events happened? from 60% to 31%, there are two important events, a wakelock and screen wakeup, this wakelock wake up system so that Android system can not sleep. +screen mean that screen awaked and turned on suddenly.
4. Then, Find out which applications have wakelock permissions? the figure only two applications.
5. Switch statistics to the last charge or statistics to the last unplugged, kernel wakelocks or Partial wakelocks, To find out the main wakelock. the longest realtime of “mywakelock” is 21 hours 48 minutes, it is the reason.
6. Although it is known mywakelock led to drain, let us return to the first pic, the power consumption of Youku reached 6%, Is Youku creates mywakelock? At this point, Decompile Youku apk to see this wakelock.
Finally, We are planning to develop an app to control wakelocks. Dowload OPG Pro App