Widgets are small web apps that retrieve and display information from the Internet. They are one of the best features added to Google Android. Here is a instructions of OnePowerGuard Pro for adding widgets to the home screen of any Android device.
1.1 How to Add Widgets To The Android Home Screen
- Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
- Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
- 3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen or sliding to widget drawer.
- Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
- Click on the selected OnPowerGuard widget and you will add it to your home screen.
1.2 There are two types of widgets
- Quick Settings Widget: Swich WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, GPS, Screen Brighness, Ringer, Volume, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, Screen Timeout, etc.
- Six(6) Mode Widget: Manually switching power saving mode.