OnePowerGuard Pro is one and only kernel-level power-saving and unique battery protection app and designed to conserve your battery power an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. It is an optimized combination and not a single solution.
- Two years go all out to develop it
- Reduces 70%~80% Power consumption
- Extends stand-by time and battery life and optimizes charging parameters
- Easily find the consumption processes by Battery Doctor
- Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
- Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
- Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
- Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
- Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
- Professional tips on power optimization
Do you encounter these case like me?
- Device battery draining excessively fast;
- Device is serious over heating;
- Don’t know how to improve your battery in script;
- Put up with installing many battery saver, and the effect is not significant;
- Looking for a lot of power-saving information, but Don’t how to use these information;
- Only saving battery life and improve your device’s performance by changing the CPU;
- Want to know every detail of the battery;
These are my problems I encountered, because I started developing One Power Guard and OnePowerGuard Pro
Why I developed OnePowerGuard Pro?
Here is my experience, A year ago, I purchased my first android phone and installed CM ROM. Within months, I became very annoyed that my battery did not last the entire day. I could go to bed, with a full battery charge, and awake in the morning to find that the battery charge had dropped significantly overnight. I found this situation to be unacceptable! To solve this, I downloaded power-saving applications.
Every day I would install a different power saving application, charge the battery to full power before bed, and then check the battery in the morning. After a month of testing power saving applications, I didn’t find a satisfactory solution and some of the so-called power saving apps even made the battery drain faster. So, I thought I would create an app for myself, that could tweak system parameters and help save my battery. Nine months ago, I started writing a power tweaking application for myself. I studied the intracies of the android power management mechanism and within a few months I had the basis for an application that could optimize my power management. Everyday, I tweaked the power optimization parameters and tested each night. One morning, I awoke and was thrilled to discover that the battery charge had only decreased by a small amount. So, I turned my personal power saving tweaker into a user-friendly power saving application that anyone could use. I am sharing my application, OnePowerGuard Pro with you.