OnePowerGuard works in complete automation. Its configuration can be as easy as one tap, via the preset profiles; or amazingly deep through customization.
- The mode profiles (AI Mode, Powersave Mode, Game/Video Mode, Daily Mode, Standby Mode and Custom Mode) are the quickest, no-fuss way to gain precious hours of extra battery life. Just select one from the modes and OnePowerGuard will take care of the rest!
- You can adapt any mode profile to your specific needs in two minutes with the Customize profile, which lets you personalize the most commonly used features.
- The Advanced profile allows you to really go under the hood of your handset and tweak all the power saving options in OnePowerGuard. Each function and control has a detailed explanation.
OnePowerGuard can be launched and controlled via a home screen widgets , a handy pop-up box that allows quick set different modes with the app. Read more below.
- To activate any of the 6 mode profiles, tap on the chosen mode button. A brief text description of that mode dialog will appear; tap on “Turn on”button to activate the mode profile.
- Remember to make sure your device is rooted, otherwise OnePowerGuard will just stay dormant on your device and will be able to save more battery life for you on rooted devices.
- Sometimes when you want to stop a mode profile and make a clean environment, just reboot your phone.