Today’s Android is just great device, but it seem to be plagued with short battery life. Several main reasons for that:
- Android has highly power-hungry components and functions
- Many of these are constantly running – even when unnecessary – wasting precious battery life
- Wireless signal is lost, causes the system to always scan signal.
- Some wakelocks are not released and always wake up the Android system.
- Your device doesn’t go to sleep when your screen is off.
- Your device is hot when you are using.
- I/O make the system block and power consumption
- Some processes drain battery
OnePowerGuard’s goal is to fix the latter point, making your Android device an energy-efficient one – so that it can run at full capacity when you need it, but save battery when you don’t!
In short, OnePowerGuard’s optimizes battery consumption by kernel-level optimization, kill consumption processes and automatically managing the most power-draining components, so that they are used only when needed, rather than left running all the time for no particular purpose – like when the phone is idle and not being used. It is an optimized combination and not a single solution.
OnePowerGuard is not a task killer – task killers are generally a bad idea.
OnePowerGuard doesn’t defy the laws of physics: it can only optimize power consumption. The improvement in battery life will be significant in almost all cases, but it greatly depends on how much the device is used, among other factors – don’t expect much if you browse the Internet 24 hours a day.